COVID-19: How are you keeping both of us safe?
Keeping my clients and me safe is a top priority at Laberge Massage Therapy. I have developed COVID-19 Policy and Procedures that you should read here.
How do I book a massage appointment?
What should I wear to my massage appointment?
What is your cancellation policy?
Do you use oil?
Is massage right for me?
How many massage sessions will I need?
- Acute conditions may warrant therapy at least twice a week until your condition resolves
- Chronic pain pain may be weekly/bi-weekly or monthly sessions
- Athletes in training often receive weekly sessions to support them through their training process
- Healthy body maintenance every 4-6 weeks
Do you accept my insurance? No Fault?
- Check with your insurance company to see if they cover massage; most do not
- I will provide a receipt for you to submit to your insurance company when needed
- Flex spending, health savings, etc. cards accepted as indicated by your plan
Should I use ice or heat after my massage session?
Do you offer couples massage?
Sick with cold/flu/fever, what should I do?
What types of payment do you accept?
How long is a massage session?
Your massage session will last 30, 60 or 90 minutes depending on the amount of time you reserved. Please be prepared to discuss your session goal(s) and promptly begin bodywork. This allows for the most effective use of your time.
What if I am late for my massage session?
Please call to let me know you are running late and then drive safely. Once you arrive we will work for the remainder of time originally set aside for your session. You are responsible for the full session fee.